Here are a few simple tips if you'd like to make a purchase:
- If you can see the advertisement, the item is still for sale. There is no reason to email me and ask if the item is still for sale. I remove ads after the item is sold.
- No, I won't go take more photos for you. If I had more photos, I would have already posted them. If you are interested, come take a look.
- My asking price is listed. Don't email me and ask me for my "bottom-dollar price". That isn't how haggling works. Don't ask me to bid against myself. If you have a counter-offer, I'm happy to hear it and we can negotiate.
- If you are looking for a "steal" so you can flip it, keep moving. I price my stuff fairly. I'm happy to haggle a bit, but extreme low-ball offers are offensive. I'm not broke. I'm not selling things because I'm desperate and need the money. I'm selling a few things to clear out some space in my shed and I don't care if it takes a week or a year to find a buyer.
- No, I won't take checks, cashier checks, gift cards, or live chickens. Bring cash. US Dollars.
I'm easy to work with, I'm fair and my stuff is exactly as described. If you want it, great! If not, that's great too.