2004 Teton Sunrise Experience 33'
Contact: David Finster
Office number: 877-977-1337
Reduced - Medical crisis is forcing us to price this aggressively for quick sale.
I'm 6' 4-1/2" and I have full standing headroom in bedroom and shower - something I can't say in any other 5th wheel RV we tried. The cabinets are solid wood and use those fancy adjustable hinges you see in high-end homes. The countertops are solid Corian and have molded in backsplashes. Heck, most RVs don't even have back-splashes. You might not need these details when weekending, but for full-time living, these small things add up.
Photo gallery: https://plus.google.com/photos/+DavidFinster/albums/5909101407078775697
Upgrades we made while full-timing:
- LED lighting upgrade - nearly all fixtures have been converted to LED. A few of the florescent overhead lights haven't been converted yet, but we hardly ever used them so it wasn't a priority.
- All new Goodyear G614 tires (including new spare) - date coded 08/2012 with less than 1,500 miles.
- Entire undercarriage between axles and trailer is new - all new springs, new wet bolt kit, new shocks.
- Brakes professionally checked and serviced
- New Sharp stainless microwave/convection combo oven
- New Propane / CO2 alarm
- New smoke detector
- Replaced house batteries with Optima blue-cap and went up one size (8052-161 D31M) for extra capacity.
- Outside body clear coated with 4 coats - shines like new.
- New "smart" battery charger for AGM Optima batteries
- New custom flat screen TV mount - will accommodate up to 47” TV. (Mount only. We moved the TV to our house)
- Customized media cabinet doors and installed fan for cooling entertainment center area
- Upgraded 5.1 speaker system with powered subwoofer
- 2 Ea. New La-Z-Boy leather recliners
- New hot water heater element
- New water filtration system
The rig also comes with:
- 50 Amp generator hookup in front with automatic transfer switch
- Upgraded TV antenna
- Wineguard automatic satellite dish
- 6 gallon hot water heater
- Entertainment Center with desk and pullout worktop.
- Hydraulic leveling in front, scissor jacks in rear
- Dual 15,000 btu A/C with heat pumps – fully ducted
- Propane furnace
- Heated pipes, climate controlled basement
- Fantastic fan with thermostat and rain sensor
- Glass shower enclosure with skylight
- Corian solid counter tops and dual sinks with drop down counter extension
- Power awning
- 4 step entry steps
- Sturdy roof made of 3/4 plywood with rubber coating
- Dual pane windows
- Side by Side Refrigerator/Freezer with ice-maker
- Stacked washer and dryer
- 3 burner, propane stove
- Queen-sized bed with storage underneath.
- Surround mirrors in bedroom giving a spacious feel
- Solid Oak trim and cabinets through out – lots of storage
- Sleeper sofa
- Day/night shades
- Hidden make-up vanity with mirror and stool
|Queen-size bed with overhead storage. Storage underneath as well, bed lifts up on shocks.|
|Bedroon storage cabinets. Long drawer pulls out to laptop desk and folds open to makeup mirror and makeup station.|
|Stacked Washer/Dryer with storage shelf above|
|Breaker panel with Smart EMS system|
|Oversize glass shower stall and vanity area with medicine cabinet.|
|Custom mount for flat-screen TV. We mounted a 47" with no problems.|
|Side-by-Side fridge/freezer, with custom wood trim.|
|Kitchen area. All solid wood cabinets. Note foldable countertop extension.|
|Lots of storage.|
|Food pantry. Drawers are 3 feet deep and on slides for easy access.|
|Rear of RV|
|Klipsch Mirage 5.1 surround speakers with powered subwoofer. Serious upgrade from the stock JBLs.|
|Coffee table and couch, plenty of room for entertaining.|
|I removed the glass panels and replaced them with black screen for ventilation. Looks sharp next to the black trim on the freezer and keeps all the AV system cool.|
|Laptop shelf slides out to make oversize desk.|
|Twin La-Z-Boy all-leather recliners - purchased new for $1100 each less than a year ago.|
|Extra leaf in dining table.|
|Automatic powered awning. I only extended half-way in this photo because the tree was in the way.|
|Corian countertop and sink with molded-in backsplash. Filtered water faucet|
|Another shot of the comfy chairs.|
|Clothes hamper with cedar lining and ventilation. Really nice features for full-time living.|
|Combo convection oven and Microwave. I bake bread, pizza and cookies in the oven, works great.|
|Under-sink water filter, with extra filter ready to go. Change every 9 to 12 months.|
|Over-size fridge and freezer with Icemaker. Icemaker water runs from filtration system for great-tasting ice.|
|50 Amp surge-guard. Saved our bacon a couple times.|
|Fuse Block legend.|